The Triple is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
It works as some good transport with or without the HMG.
The Triple is a relatively small vehicle with decent acceleration and average top speed.
The Triple's unique perk is an asymmetrical steering axle and weight distribution. While the Triple's steering radius is fairly tight, its sidecar may cause the vehicle to swing to the left side while steering, thus hampering it's handling and complicating gameplay.
- It was based on Honda C90 motor scooter with an attached sidecar.
- It was the first vehicle in the game with asymmetrical steering axle.
- The Triple, along with the 1950 Racer and the Shadow, were featured in the Golf Course update loading screen.
- The Triple featured at the loading screen is painted in red, the in-game Triple, however, is colored blue by default.
Changes in Updates
- The Triple was introduced in the Golf Course Update.