The Trolley is a vehicle of common rarity in Crash of Cars. While not intended for road usage, it is a double-edged sword, possessing powerful advantages and fatal flaws.
The Trolley had decent mobility and great handling. however, it has a serious glitch that forcibly steers the vehicle to the right when driving, thereby making gameplay with it much harder. Because of this, the Trolley is not suitable for aggressive gameplay, and must to be played with more caution.
- The Trolley is based on a regular shopping cart used in any malls and in any stores.
- "Trolley" is an English slang for the Shopping Cart.
- The in-game Trolley is noticeably oversized (even reaching the height of the Cement Truck), this is done for balancing reasons.
- The Trolley was added in the Frozen Vale update.
- The Trolley, along with the Cement Truck, the Jet Ski, and the Festive Sleigh, were featured in the Frozen Vale' supdate cover.
- A similar steering glitch also occurred on Babushcar, except with a lower turn rate and is of the opposite direction.