The Troop Truck is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
There's nothing but guns. Smoking guns and bullets.
While with subpar performance in terms of acceleration and top speed, the Troop Truck is a fairly compact 6-health car. Combined with its decent handling, it can have an advantage with passive strategies.
- Troop Truck's front chassis is based on Bedford MWD, a general service variant of the original Bedford MW.
- The in-game name reflects on its role of transporting infantry/items across the field.
- Though most prolifically used by the British military, it features the United States Army's WWII insignia, suggesting that this particular model was an export to users overseas.
- The refrigerator cab modification appears to be an ironic and anachronistic aspect. On top of being unsuitable for transportation in general, similar designs did not appear until after the Bedford MWD left service and, given the circumstances it was developed in, it would not necessitate the need for these modules anyway.
Changes in Updates
- The Troop Truck was introduced in the game's Global Launch.