The Twinkle is Rare vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Down below the world so low, like the Xmas on the move.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Twinkle is a coupe in worn green. It also features bronze & white plates as the quarter panels, which conceals the rear wheels. The vehicle is decorated with Christmas lights attached to black cables.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
With the Twinkle's average stats, it is best suited for passive strategies. Its profile is small, and thus can avoid most power-ups. Its speed and handling is decent. Make sure to avoid enemies most of the time as its average stats won't last it long anywhere.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Twinkle's body is based on two Oldsmobile vehicles:
- The front resembles the 442 model released in 1974.
- The rear resembles the 88 model released in 1950.
- Its Christmas lights will blink in the main menu and during gameplay.
Changes in Updates[edit | edit source]
- The Twinkle was introduced in the 2020 Frozen Vale Update as an Upcoming Vehicle.
- After the 2020 Festive Event, it becomes an upcoming vehicle and cannot be obtained.