The Wheel is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
Man your own steamroller, they said, with any cylinder that's heavy enough to kill.
With its small size and agile speed, this is probably the best common car the player can use for both aggressive and passive tactics. Its small size can avoid most power-ups and can catch even with fast opponents sans Speed and its variants. It is also useful to get crowns more quickly when doing passive gameplay.
- The Wheel appears to be based on Robert, the main character of 2010 satirical horror film Rubber.
- However, unlike Robert, Wheel comes also installed with a rim.
- The Wheel is significantly oversized compared to most other vehicles in the game. Realistically, it should be as large as the Bumper Car.
- It's health level is also exaggerated, as real-life wheels are usually unable to withstand low velocity impacts from even the slowest of the light vehicles.
Changes in Updates
- Wheel was introduced in the Sweetfields Update.