The YG356R8 is Common vehicle in Crash of Cars.
More of a relief, less of a beast. Typical day.
The YG356R8 resembles a six-wheeled APC.
This car being a 6-health has average stats. Passive gameplay is suggested along with use of defensive weapons as escaping is not a choice for its speed nor its size. However it's good handling can be used to pull off some tight maneuvers.
This hidden vehicle requires the Facility Map. While you may use any vehicle, it is recommended to use wider/bigger vehicles, because there will be objects in the map that will need to be pushed during the first three steps. This can be done in any mode, including private matches.
NOTE: All the steps must be done in order to get the YG356R8
- There's a crater in the map. The player needs to push a yellow generator with a light attached to it inside the crater, which is commonly found around the map. Once it falls in, a Radiation Hazard sign appears.
- Next, the player must push any generator towards the nuclear reactor. When it gets close enough, a yellow glowing mushroom cloud will appear.
- Lastly, the players must go to the northern side of the map. There, the player will need to push a nearby generator into the rock wall with blue glowing fungus. (Located on the right side of the giant factory door.) Strange symbols will appear.
- Once the players complete the first three steps, the progress is saved. If he/she quits or was destroyed for any reason, they can proceed to step 4 normally. Random map selection also does not reset the progress.
- In this step, the barrels around the map will have different liquid colors in them. Destroy them in the order of white, orange, black, green, red, yellow, purple, and then blue by ramming into them. If they destroy a different one, then they'll need to restart from the beginning of this step. Destroying all of the barrels in the correct order will open the gate in the north (The only time this happens in-game).
- Driving into the illuminated gateway plays a cut-scene: The doors suddenly open (despite being open earlier on) and the camera pans downwards, covering the upside as it ascends the vacant elevator shaft. The top entrance then opens, revealing a building complex separated from a parking lot by wired fences. The garage door in the center opens, and the YG356R8 zips out, breaking the fence before screeching to a halt.
- All images were derived from this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPxgwG6aJd0.
- The YG356R8 may be inspired from both FV603 Saracen and Pandur I APCs.
- The YG356R8 is the third 6-health hidden vehicle in the game, after the Royal Wagon.
- The name "YG356R8" seems to be a serial number. It is also seen to the rear-left quarter of the vehicle.
- YG356R8 was added in the Frozen Vale Update.
- It is so far the only vehicle whose name starts with "Y".
- Its 2nd pair of wheels move in the opposite direction of where its supposed to, unlike most other 6-wheeled vehicles where as only the rear wheels move the opposite direction